top of page

Bond Transfers 

The process for a Brookwood member to sell their bond is as follows. 
The bond must be in good standing (no outstanding unpaid dues) to be eligible for transfer. Brookwood does not facilitate bond transfers—the seller and buyer must agree upon a price and exchange the money. Once the transaction is complete, the purchaser who has assumed the membership can complete the bond transfer form linked below and submit it with their dues payment. Members who buy a bond from an existing member pay the existing member dues rate, since they have assumed an existing membership. 
Brookwood Bond Transfer Form
Mail the transfer form and dues to:

  • Brookwood Swim Club, P.O. Box 17682, Ft. Mitchell, KY  41017

  • OR drop it off at the front desk at the pool.

It is Brookwood's policy to issue a NEW bond in the purchaser's name.

bottom of page